"Grass is Greener" Pop-Up Activations in LA
Goal: Take the overall company-wide "Grass is Greener" campaign and localize it to the consumers in Los Angeles. Be mindful of the drought in California, and create a turn-key activation that can be applied to other events.
Estimated Audience: Thousands.
Event Services Provided:
- Coordinating and managing outside vendors, as well as negotiating and fulfilling payments.
- Training brand ambassadors and supervising ambassadors day of activation.
- Managing event assets, arranging load-in/-out and setup, and coordinating staffing.
- Liaising with travel partners, as well as internal social media and PR teams.
- Designing collateral, including tri-folds, pull-up banners, hand-outs, and posters.
Outcome: Working with The Regan Group, we created an activation that included an 8'x8' patch of artificial grass, two Adirondack chairs with branded "Grass is Greener" pillows, a Celebrity Cruises branded umbrella and modern table. This setup was presented with pull-up banners and collateral. Brand ambassadors handed out cold water, collected leads on iPads, and led conversations with consumers on set talking points to explain why the grass is greener with Celebrity Cruises. We left impressions on thousands and collected 1,000+ email addresses.